Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mickey & Mr. Pask

What a weekend I had with Mickey, boys and girls! Friday night I made dinner for three of my friends (Matt, Tiff, and Amber). I made eggplant that was stuffed with vegetables and topped with mozzarella cheese. Mickey went crazy for the cheese as soon as I opened the container, but I made him wait until I used enough for the recipe before I gave him any. He was a good, patient mouse. The meal was delicious and the aromas of the eggplant filled our noses and made us all want to eat a second helping.

On Saturday, I had to go to get some work done on my car. I saw in the cafe and graded some papers, while Mickey looked at the car wash. He kept asking to go there, so after I got my car back, we went together into the car wash. Although he was excited to go in, once we were there, he was a big scardy mouse! He tried to hide under the seat, but I rebuckled his seat belt and told him it was going to be okay.

Saturday night, Mickey and I went to dinner with some friends. I ordered chicken in a sauce and a side salad... or so I thought. The dinner came and the chicken was no where to be seen! Instead, it was hiding under a huge mound of salad. The meal wasn't very good, but Mickey and I still enjoyed laughing with our friends.

It's been almost a year since I was able to have Mickey at my house, and am I ever glad that he was able to come! It was such fun! I know that next weekend, Mickey is going to have a blast with Cristian and his family and friends. I can't wait to read about that weekend and all of the fun times that 3MP will have with Mickey Mouse this year!

Happy Writing, 3MP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!