Monday, October 4, 2010

Mickey Mouse with Cristian


Cristian and Mickey Mouse on the Sid Fay Soccer Field



On Saturday morning, my dad said "It's time to go to soccer ! ". I took my ball and grabbed Mickey and went to our game at Sid Fay Field in Westfield which is really cool because it's AstroTurf. When the game started, Mickey sat and watched the game with my mom. During the game, four people charged at me but I got the ball away and passed it to one of my teammates. He scored a goal. We won the game 7-0. Mickey was very happy. So happy, in fact, that he wanted to take a picture with the team.


Cristian and Mickey Go To Starbucks





On Sunday night, we wanted hot chocolate so I took Mickey and my Dad with me to Starbucks. We took the hot chocolate home and drank it. It was delicious.

I had fun with Mickey the whole weekend. He sat with me as I ate dinner. He sat next to me when I watched television. He even tried to practice the guitar with me.


Mickey and Cristian Go Swimming






On Monday evening I decided to take Mickey with me and my sister to swimming lessons at the YMCA. The teacher called us to go in the pool. Mickey wanted to go in also. The instructor wouldn't let him in though. (My dad said it's probably because he didn't pay his dues).

After I finished my lesson and got out of the pool we had a fun time and went home. We had a great time with Mickey Mouse.




1 comment:

  1. Christian,

    What a busy weekend you had with Mickey! Swimming and soccer? I'm tired just thinking about it. Great job! =-) Mr. Pask

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!