Saturday, November 20, 2010

11/20-sat. morning with jack riley


Me and mickey went to tommy davis' house. We went on his trampoline. We played a game but then Tommy's Dad asked if we can clean off all the leaves. So Mickey had to wait and sit against the net. Then he complained that we took too long. Then we finished and started to play again. I think Mickey won because he never got tackled because every time someone would go for him the other person would come and hit them. Mickey was lucky because he got to chill out in that game. But then we started to play another game. I hold Mickey and my little brother, my little sister and Tommy had to tackle me and Mickey. We still won that game because Mickey kept on pushing them down. Then Tommy's Dad said he had to go to soccer, so Mickey and I and my little brother and sister said "bye", and then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!