Monday, November 15, 2010

Mickey Mouse in the Rock's House!!


Mickey Mouse Takes a Baseball Lesson

While I took a lesson from my baseball coach, Mickey was imagining that he was the best baseball hitter, catcher, and fielder that ever was. At first I thought he was just bored sitting there staring at me. But when it was time to leave, he told me and my coach his big idea. Coach said that if this is the case, then he'd like a photograph with this super baseball mouse. Coach asked Mickey to come back next week and give him a lesson!!

"Say cheese!"


Mickey Mouse in Central Park, New York City

A few hours later, we took Mickey to New York City to play in Central Park with my cousins. It was a nice, sunny day so we had fun playing baseball, soccer and jumprope. Mickey thought my cousins were a little wild but I told him that is their normal behavior. We then snacked on cookies and juice. Mickey was a little annoyed that no one packed cheese for him to snack on. Sorry Mickey! Even though he complained, we saw he liked the cookies too.

The Big Cheese in the Big City



Mickey Mouse Goes to a Swim Class

Every Sunday my little sister takes a swim lesson. This week I went to watch her because Mickey said he wanted to see what that was all about. Mickey and I took a seat on the bench by the side of the pool while my sister and her teacher got silly in the water. Mickey liked watching her swim so much that he told me that he felt like jumping in too. But I said that was NOT a good idea because Mr. Pask would not be happy about having a wet Mickey Mouse in his classroom on Monday! I quickly put him away in the backpack after a quick photograph with my sister, Ally.



Don't be surprised if you see Mickey diving into our classroom sink after his visit with me. Thanks for a great weekend Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!