Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mickey's Adventures at the Russo's House


aaaaaMickey came to stay at our house Wednesday night. We played one of my favorite video games, "Mario Strikers Charged," and Mickey liked it a lot. He even scored 4 goals! We played against my brother ... all close games. We lost the first series, but won the second series. In between the series, Mickey and I got graham crackers as a snack. Mickey thought those were a good snack. He ate a bunch!
aaaaaOn Thursday and Friday, Mickey and I relaxed on our two days off. We played some more video games, had a few pieces of candy from Halloween and Mickey watched while I played whiffle ball outside with my brothers. On Friday night, we went to the movies to see "Megamind." Mickey and I thought "Megamind" was a little funny. We enjoyed the popcorn, too!
aaaaaOn Saturday was my brother's birthday. At around 4pm, we went to the diner to get something to eat. Then we played football for about 30 minutes outside. Then Mickey and I waited for people to arrive for my brother's birthday party. Mickey and I ate some chocolate and candy. We didn't eat TOO much, so we didn't get a stomachache.
aaaaaLater on, once the company came, we played a card game called "Hearts." Mickey and I were on a team with my two cousins, David and David. We played against my brothers, Drew and Daniel, and my aunt and uncle. Even though Mickey and I came in last place, it was still a lot of fun!
aaaaaWe sat by the fire to warm up a little. Mickey and I ate pasta for dinner and then Mickey helped sing, "Happy Birthday!" Mickey and I had a little ice cream cake after that. The ice cream cake tasted great! My cousins brought a big bucket of sports cards for us to keep and share. Mickey picked out his favorites! (Mickey's holding Dave Winfield's card in the picture.) We partied until midnight but Mickey and I fell asleep on the couch.


aaaaaMickey and I decided to relax on Sunday. In the morning, we played a game of Monopoly. Next, we had bagels for breakfast. Mickey had butter on his bagel and I had cream cheese on mine. Later on, we watched the Jets' and Giants' games. They were very, very exciting!
We had the best weekend ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!