Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mickey and Erin's Crazy Weekend!

Mickey and I had a very busy weekend. We started right after school on Friday with my Brownie meeting where we practiced our dance for the Variety Show. Right after we went to my friend Alexandra's house. We thought we were only going to play for a little while, but we ended up having a sleep-over. That night there was a party at Alexandra's house. We had pizza and my dad brought candy in my bag for us and we watched the new Sponge Bob episodes.

The next morning we went to Marlena's house and played Just Dance on the Wii. Mickey was a GREAT dancer he helped me win the dance! At the end of the game we played the Simon Says game on the Wii and Mickey won!


Later that night our friends the Naughtons came over to visit us. We went out to dinner at the Grill Stone. We had to wait so long for our table and food - Mickey was starving! Luckily we got a cheese pizza and Mickey was able to eat all the cheese. That made him feel much better. We were also very happy because Jack Naughton ended up sleeping over at my house.
















Sunday morning we woke up really early because the Naughtons came to pick up Jack. They were in a hurry to catch their plane to California. They moved there on Sunday and we were all very sad - we're going to miss them a lot.













After a while my dad took Mickey and me to the treepark to go sledding there is a REALLY BIG hill there like 15 feet tall!!!! It was fun. When I got home Mickey and I went to Christian's house we had a big snowball fight.



















I had to go because I had a soccer game. We played Jillian and Morgan's team. Mickey was cheering for us on the side. My team won 3-0.
Wow, Mickey and I had really fun weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!