Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mickey & Abby at a sleepover party











Mickey and I went to my friend's house for a sleepover party. Mickey said that he enjoyed when he beaded with me. I made a small bracelet for him but, sadly he lost it. It was sad for me too. Very sad.

Next Mick and I played the blindfold drawing game. Step 1:put the blindfold on. Step 2:take a card from the bowl. Step 3:draw what you picked from the bowl. Step 4:guess what the person drew(if you are one of the guessers).

After that, we played a great game called nail polish hot potato. It is sort of like hot potato but, if the nail polish lands on you when the music stops you paint a nail. If you have no nails painted you win! Mickey was out once but, I did NOT paint his nail!!!

Finally, we had dessert. I gave Mickey a crumb of my cupcake. He loved it!

The next day, we went home. We were so, so tired. Mickey almost fell asleep on me!

Good luck with Mickey, Ray. I had a great time with him! And get cheese for him!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!