Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ray and Mickey Hanging Out



Mickey came home and joined my family and had pizza for dinner. When my Dad came home from work, I told him about having Mickey for the weekend. My Dad thought that was great until he saw what Mickey was wearing. You see in our house, we are all big time Met fans. When my Dad saw that T shirt he wanted to put Mickey out in the Snow. Fortunately, I was able to convince my Dad to let Mickey stay by putting a Met cap on him.

On Saturday, Mickey went ice skating for Franklin Skate night. At first he fell a lot, but then he seemed to get the hang of it. It was really cold out that night, so the hot chocolate we shared tasted really good. Mickey saw a lot of his friends skating that night. He didn't understand why my Mom was holding on to the wall the whole time. I explained to him that my Mom doesn't really skate, and doesn't want to fall.

On Sunday Mickey came and watched me play in my basketball game. My team won and I made two baskets. Later that night we all sat down with nachos and watched the Jets game. Mickey really enjoyed the nachos but did not enjoy watching the Jets lose. I thinke Mickey enjoyed spending time with my family and who knows, he may just turn into a Mets fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!