Monday, December 12, 2011

Mickey goes to a wrestling tournament with Jackson

On Friday when Patrick said, "Jackson you take Mickey this weekend", I was so excited! So let me tell you about my weekend with my favorite mouse. Friday night Mickey, Luke, Brian, my dad and I had a fun movie night. We watched Yogi Bear and Mickey loved the movie.

Saturday morning we all woke up and went to my wrestling tournament. Jake is on the team so, Jake, Mickey and I took a picture after we had all of our matches.

Sunday morning my family and I went to the DINER.After I ate breakfast I went to go play a
game where there is a claw and you try to get the stuff animals.Luke got a rainbow ladybug in
15 tries. Brian got the fish in one try.I got a teddy bear with a smooth tie in 10 tries.


Having Mickey was the best ever. I learned that you need to be respectful and careful for other peoples things.  Taking care of Mickey was a huge responsibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!