Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend Back with the Lezynski's

FRIDAY:

Mickey was happy to be back at the Lezynski's house.  The last time Mickey was at my house was in 2009 with my brother Aidan.  The first thing that Mickey wanted to do is play Xbox.  He won three games straight in baseball.  Tonight we are going to watch two movies.  One was called Christmas Bunny the second was really not a movie, it was Extreme Home Makeover.   Then we went to bed.

SATURDAY:

Mickey and I woke up early to go to Aidan's hockey game.  Mickey was very cold because it was an outdoor ice rink but we went to a room where it was hot.  My brother won.  (That is my brother behind me #24).




Right after we went to my tennis game and Mickey was so excited.





On Saturday night, we watched a movie called The Santa Clause.  Mickey said, "It was the best movie ever."

SUNDAY:

Today we went to my basketball game.  Mickey was our mascot.







When we got home, the Eagles game was on.  Since the GIANTS lost, we convinced Mickey to go on the Eagles side.  In the middle of the game, we played knee hockey.   MICKEY SCORES!  After playing, Mickey helped me finish my book report.





Soon after that, Mickey helped me finish my gingerbread man.  Because of Mickey's help it turned out nice.




Later that night, we went near the fire to read Christmas stories.  I WISH MICKEY COULD STAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!