Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mickey's Magical Weekend with Katie





On Friday night Mickey, my sisters and I had a sleepover at the Collum’s house.  We played a lot of games including Who Am I and Hide and Go Seek.  Mickey hid in the closet! Then we watched a little TV.  After that we had to go to bed.  Mickey was really tired!



Saturday was a busy day.  Mickey and I woke up early and got dressed to go to basketball. We ate breakfast really fast and then had to say goodbye to the Collums.  We got to the game just in time and Coach Dave put me in first.  The people who were sitting out said Mickey was our mascot. Maybe Mickey is my good luck charm because I scored two baskets and we won 24-12.








That afternoon we went to Cookies with Santa at The Presbyterian Nursery School and Kindergarten. Mickey ate too many cookies and was stuffed.  We took pictures with Santa and also got a picture of Mrs. Pask’s room sign.




That night we went to my soccer party. We played soccer outside.  Mickey said he wanted to score goal and he did!  He was so excited!






On Sunday Mickey and I just rested at home.  We slept late and watched TV.  I think Mickey had fun watching himself on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  I hope Mickey had an awesome time at my house.  Come back soon Mickey! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!