Sunday, November 25, 2012

Good Holiday Week with Evan McNamara

On Thursday we watched the Thanksgiving parade, I rode my bike, and I played minecraft on my iPad2.  We went to Grammy's house for dinner and played with our second cousins, and our aunt and uncle, and my former babysitter, Melissa, were there too.  We had a feast! I ate cranberry sauce with a biscuit and ten carrots. Mickey had turkey.  The dessert looked delicious. There was a dairy free pumpkin chocolate cake just for auntie Jo and me. Mickey had fruit. At the dinner table we told thanksgiving jokes.  After dinner Isabelle and I threw the football outside. Then William, Isabelle, and I played the piano.  Mickey took this picture.


On Friday, Mickey and I went to the lake with mommy and Caroline.  We went to Homer's for lunch and saw the Sparta basketball court. Mommy let me have hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream for a treat.  Then we went to our house and we saw a big, huge tree on our neighbors roof and it was aimed at our house.  Mommy and I were in the backyard checking it out and then this big, ugly dog barked and barked and we ran inside the house. The dog tried to knock down his fence when he saw us. During the day I wrote a letter to Santa and we went to mail it, but the special mailbox wasn't there yet.  So we went to the bookstore and I chose War Horse to read. At night, we watched the movie about the first world war in 1918 and it was a non-fiction story.  When I saw the movie I thought that I wouldn't go to war, I would be a farmer.

On Saturday, the whole family and Mickey went to the chiropractor. Mickey needed an adjustment.  After that, he and I went to karate so Mickey could be a black belt and I am a white belt. This was dad and Evan and Mickey day. We did lots of errands and shopping. The stores smelled good. I was lucky that dad didn't take me to the barber.  Dad and I made tomato pie at night and we read the book, Bighorn Sheep. Oh, I forgot to tell you that the elf on the shelf came and sat on the clock on the fireplace mantel.  Caroline just told me that a mantel is a shelf. Caroline is my big sister and she knows everything.


On Sunday, I woke up early to play minecraft, I love that game.  Now, everyone is doing their homework and getting ready for the week.  Mickey and the elf are becoming friends. Our dog Angel is relaxing on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!