Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mickey visits Evan Hammer over the weekend



On Friday, Mickey went into my backpack. After school I told my mom and my sister that I have Mickey this weekend.

On Friday night Mickey came to my basketball game.  Mickey had so much fun at my game.  After the game Mickey said to me, “You are so good at basketball.”  After the game we went to my friend’s house for dinner and to watch the Knicks game.  After dinner, we went down stairs and we played. Then we left.

Mickey woke up and went to my flag football game on Saturday.  Mickey watched my flag football game and had the best time.  After the game Mickey said to me, “You are good at flag football.’’  Mickey went home and took a nap then after the nap Mickey went to my soccer practice.  

My sister, my cousins and I made lunches for kids that lost their homes from Hurricane Sandy.  Mickey had so much fun making the sandwiches.  Mickey watched the Bad News Bears with my family.  Mickey loved the movie.  After the movie Mickey brushed his teeth and went to bed.

On Sunday, Mickey woke up and helped me with my homework.  Mickey worked really hard with me and had the best time.  Mickey went to my soccer game.  Mickey watched me play and after the game Mickey said, “You are so good at soccer.”  Mickey had the best time at the soccer game.  Mickey should play soccer.  Mickey and I watched my friend play soccer.  Mickey said to me he is good at soccer.  After the half I told Mickey we have to go home and we went to the car.  Mickey loved watching soccer.

When we got home, Mickey had to take nap.  Mickey helped me study for my math test.  Mickey is really good at studying.  Mickey read with me.  Mickey is a really good reader.  

Mickey had the best weekend with me.  Mickey went to a flag football game, a basketball game, and a soccer game. Mickey helped us make sandwiches for the kids that lost their homes.  Mickey helped me study for my math test and Mickey loved watching The Bad News Bears.  Mickey thought the movie was very funny.  Mickey was laughing so hard.  Mickey read so great that Mickey reads like a 3rd grader.  Mickey read a chapter book with me.  Mickey loved his experience at the Hammer house.   
  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!