Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mickey Mouse In Your House


Mickey Mouse came home with me for Christmas vacation!  We went to my aunt’s house and he met my cousins, Olivia and Katherine from Chicago.  We all slept at my aunt’s house and had chocolate chip pancakes and crispy bacon for breakfast.  The next day was Christmas, we got a lot of presents and Mickey had a great day at our house!

Over break, Mickey and my family went to New York City.  We went ice-skating and it was awesome!  Mickey liked it and thought it was really fun.  Mickey and I had a great dinner at our favorite New York restaurant!

It’s New Years Eve!  Mickey and I are going to a New Year’s Eve party at our friend’s house.  Mickey and I are going to stay up until 12:00 mid-night!  We can’t wait for tonight because it is going to be so exciting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!