Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mickey Mouse in Richie's House


     On Friday, Mickey was excited to go to grandma's house.  He went straight on the computer.  He went on Disney.com.  When he went on Disney.com, he thought he was going back to Disney. 
     On Saturday, Mickey went to my swim meet.  He cheered me so much that when he was done cheering he was out of breath.  After the swim meet, Mickey was so glad to see me.  On Saturday night, Mickey watched School of Rock with us.  It was so hilarious that Mickey almost laughed his pants off.
     On Sunday, Mickey went to church with us.  Mickey liked church.  After church, Mickey went to CCD with me and he learned how to pray the rosary.  On Sunday night, Mickey was so sad that the weekend was over and so was I.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!