Monday, January 7, 2013

Mickey with the Renshaws


Friday we took Mickey home from school and went to my friend Ella Conover's house.  Ella, Mickey, and I drew pictures.  We also brought Mickey outside to play.  Mickey was really cold.
When we went home we went to Emma's Pizza.  Mickey asked for extra cheese with his pizza.  Then we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream and he shared an ice cream cone with me.  At bed time my brother Luke and I slept on the couch with Mickey and watched movies.


Saturday we went to my basketball game.  Mickey cheered for me when I made two baskets.  We won the game 20-18.  Mickey was very excited.  After that we went to lunch.  Luke shared his cheese sandwich with Mickey.  Then we went to Alryie's birthday party.  At first Mickey was scared to skate. Then we practiced on the rug and he was skating better. All of my classmates were at the party and they were so excited to see Mickey there.  At night we went to our friend's house for dinner. We played video games and Mickey learned how to play Skylanders.
Mickey playing Skylanders !

Sunday morning we took Mickey to Manhattan Bagel and Mickey got a cheddar cheese bagel.  He loved it!  After that Mickey and I cleaned up my legos.  We wanted to build a new Lego set but we couldn't because we had to go to Luke's basketball game.  At night my grandma and grandpa came over for dinner.  Grandma, Mickey, and I played board games.  Then Luke, Mickey and I had chocolate chip mint ice cream. 
Mickey waiting for his cheddar cheese bagel !
Mickey Luke and I playing twister !
Mickey eating ice cream !

It was a long and fun weekend with Mickey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!