Monday, February 18, 2013

Mickey Mouse in my house. By, Ryan Rubel

Mickey goes roller blading and runs into a wall.  It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Mickey Mouse jumping from the deck of my house to the trampoline in the backyard.  He completes a front flip and bounces twice.  Mickey didn't know that was against the rules of our house.  

After Mickey was caught hanging from the chandelier in the dining room, we thought he needed some air.  We took him dirt sledding through the forest.   And, then he climbed a tree that was about 12 feet high.  Mickey is very fast for his age.  We raced down the street on bikes and I beat him.

Mickey and I played the game Twister.  And, then we went to town for frozen yogurt at Yapple.  Mickey and I had steak for dinner that night with my sisters.  Mickey really enjoyed playing Minecraft. I enjoyed Mickey's stay at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!