Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mickey's Weekend with Christian

On Friday night I had a sleepover with my friend Marco. Mickey spent the night with us at Marco's house. We made Bionicals and battled with them. Marco's older brother Massimo helped us build our Bionicals, he is a great builder. I got pricked with my sword on my finger but it didn't hurt. We had dinner together and Mickey watched the movie Spirited Away with us. We had a lot of fun.

My cousins came over on Saturday and I was really surprised to see them. We played outside in the rain and Mickey watched from the window. My cousin Adam and I ran around with nerf guns. We got all muddy and dad had to throw our clothes and jackets in the wash. On Saturday night, my other friend Cole surprised me by coming over to our house! All the girls went out to a concert and we had a boys night with Mickey. We played video games until really late.

On Sunday we had my favorite breakfast with biscuits and bacon. The cousins had to leave on Sunday which always makes me really sad. Mickey and I took a nap on the couch and watched some of the world's biggest Spongebob marathon. Then I built another Bionicle. And before dinner I wrote this post. Mickey and I are going to test my mom tonight to see if we can go to bed late again! It will be sad to bring Mickey back to school tomorrow. We had a great weekend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!