Monday, February 4, 2013

Emma's Marvelous Weekend with Mickey


On Saturday morning Mickey and I woke up at 7:30 am. I do not like waking up early.  But I had to because I had an 8 am basketball game.  I went with my friend, Margaux to the game.  She is on my team.  My mom was a little late bringing Mickey but he got to see most of the game. I did really good.  I thought I heard Mickey yelling "Go Emma!," and "Nice job Emma!". I was really happy that Mickey was at my game cheering for me!



It was Sunday night, almost time for the Superbowl! I am super excited.  I sat down with Mickey and got cozy. While the Superbowl was on, my mom was cooking up dinner.  It was really fun!  Mickey and I were really excited! It was almost half-time. Mickey was excited to see Beyonce and I was too!  She was super super good.  I love her! She sang really well too! After she sang, the game was back on. But then the power went off! Mickey and I were a little scared. They said the power would be a 15 minute wait. Then the lights came back on but Mickey and I had to go to bed.

My brother's Jack and Petey and Mickey and I were bored. We thought of playing cards. We thought of the game Slap the Jack. It is a really fun card game. Jack was dealing the cards, and Mickey and I got our cards. I put down a 9, then my brother put down a 5, next my other brother put down a Jack.  We all reached our hands in and Mickey was the one who slapped the Jack and got the cards! He was really happy, so was I! Mickey did great!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!