Sunday, October 20, 2013

                                          My  Weekend  With Mickey  Mouse  !!!
                                                  By Scarlette Chloe Cozzini  
    

         I was  so excited to spend the weekend with Mickey  Mouse . I couldn't wait for Max to see  Mickey again ! I introduced him to all my teddybears , and  my mom . She loved him too . 
      
          Friday  night  Mickey and I  decorated  the  house  for halloween  .I  made  him a rainbow loom bracelet  .I  fed  him dinner in my doll's   highchair . He was very well behaved .

          Saturday , Mickey went  with me to my aunt's house  . He meet Aunt Maria , Uncle Bob , Mark , Robert and Abby  ( the dog ) . 
Saturday  night  Mickey went with us to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner  , he loved the chicken .

          Sunday  morning we went to  Manhattan Bagels and Mickey gave  all his attention to Bridgette my  doll , Lol  . They  enjoyed coffee  and bagels . 
Later we  went to Williams Nursery  and  he enjoyed a hayride , and playing in the corn maze . Mickey  bought a pumpkin . 

          We painted pumpkins together  and laughed alot  . We  made a pumpkin for Clara Maass Medical Center " Pumpkinpalooza  ".  I sure  hope  our pumpkin wins  !!  The other pumpkins we painted  , will decorate the pediatric  unit at Clara Maass Medical Center . 

         I had a fabulous weekend with Mickey  . I wish he could stay longer . Enjoy the photos !!!!   

                                             XOXO    
                                                  SCARLETTE  
          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!