Tuesday, October 29, 2013

CJ and MICKEY... What a great weekend! By CJ Dencker


                                           MICKEY
  First Mickey and I went to my flag football game on Saturday morning and my team the Colts won 49-7. I almost got an interception. Mickey was cheering us every time we got a touchdown. He thought that we were very good.

 Next on Sunday, I had a hockey game at 7:00 in the morning. I had to wake up at 6:00 in the morning. Mickey was very tired just like I was. We won 11-3 it was very fun. I scored a couple of goals too.

  Finally I had tackle football Mickey thought that we didn’t wear armor. In the first game we won by a lot of touchdowns and I scored one of them! Mickey said,” That was a good touchdown” I said,” Thanks”. In the second game we didn’t do as well we lost but that doesn’t matter this week are the playoffs and we are going to win them!

  Mickey and I had a super great weekend together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!