Sunday, October 6, 2013

Barnes' Weekend with Mickey

We took Mickey to our house for the weekend on Friday
after school! He met my Dad, sister, Emma and my 
brother, Henry. After he came to pick me up from golf,
I introduced him to our Minnie and Mickey.They were
all very happy.

On Saturday, he watched me at the race and cheered
me on. After that, he came to my soccer practice 
and went out for pizza with us.He loved it! My
uncles came over that night and kicked the 
soccer balls so high in the sky that Mickey 
thought they were fireworks.

On Sunday, Mickey watched me play soccer at
The World Cup Festival. It was raining a little bit, 
so he watched me from the car. When I came back
and told him my team won and he was so excited.  

It was a fun weekend with Mickey and I hope
he can come visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!