Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mickey's Adventures at the Norris House

My dad and I took Mickey to the Colorado Café on Saturday.  That is where we did country line dancing.  I ate three ice creams, pasta, two cups of coke and three cups of water and Mickey had a salad and ribs.  My dad and I took a mechanical bull picture with Mickey.




Mickey slept in the chair in my room with my blanket and pillow.  My dog Bear gave Mickey a ride
 around the family room in his mouth.  I kept Mickey safely away from my little brothers and my  other two dogs.  Mickey could not play with us in the snow, but he watched us from the window.


My mom and I took Mickey to the girls group I go to and my dad stayed home with my three dogs Bear, Minnie and Finn and my two brothers, William and Luke.  My mom got a call that my dog Minnie was found in Brightwood Park.  My mom called my dad and asked him to go get Minnie and bring her back to our house.  What a silly day we had on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!