Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mickey Mouse at My House

The first day I was with Mickey we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. After that we had dinner with all my friends and family. We ate a big feast and everyone had fun. When the day was over we watched the Simpson's with my family.      

The next day we went to the Turkey Trot where you do a 1 mile or a 5 mile run. I met up with two of my friends D.J and Max . When it started we all bursted out with speed. Most of the kids were chatting the whole time, but I was focused on finishing. Mickey was so happy!

Later that day Mickey went to a robotics tournament at Westfield High School. The robots try to pick up wiffle balls and put them in high tubes for points. The one team with the most points at the end wins. Mickey and I thought it was cool because some robots made the wiffle balls fall down so the other robot could pick them up and put them in the tube.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN HAVING MICKEY OVER!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!