Monday, December 22, 2014

Mickey at Charlie K's House

That morning I took him up stairs with me to play video games with my brother after that did not play long or I would of felt sick *:(.

The first place I took Mickey was to the barber shop with my father. I got my hair cut but Mickey didn't. Then we took Mickey to the bike shop. My dad asked if they had a ski rack, but they didn't. Mickey liked the bikes and I put him on one. His feet did not reach the pedals, but if I put him on  a smaller bike it could fit.


Since its Christmastime in my house, Mickey came with to get a Christmas tree. I went with my mother and my brothers. We picked out a reasonable sized tree. We then took Mickey to the grocery store too. 



I had to keep Mickey away from my dogs, Gladstone and Wiggins. had to do this this because they would have eaten Mickey. 

                                                                                                                                                         
I had a Chrismas  party but I could not take Mickey :(. On the bright side I had fun with Mickey :).\

Have a jolly Chsismas this year!   Be :) not :(.  
| |  .. 
\/   -

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!