Monday, December 8, 2014

Mickey spends the weekend with the Lorenzo Family.




In the morning, my family and I took Mickey to the Franklin book fair. There were lots of interesting books to choose from. This picture shows Mickey checking out Mr. Pask's book basket. Together we picked out The Underground Railroad book. 



A few hours later we went to visit my grandmother in Yonkers, New York. It was a long ride because it was raining hard and there was a lot of traffic. Mickey took a nap in the car. When we finally arrived, I woke him up and he was hungry. In the picture, Mickey is in my grandmother's kitchen watching her make my favorite dinner, chicken and rice.  


After dinner, I asked my cousin if Mickey and I could play Minecraft. He said "yes." We played for 30 minutes. I built a house for him. Next, it was time to say goodbye to my family and get in the car to travel back to Westfield. Mickey and I were tired after a long day and feel asleep in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!