Monday, January 19, 2015

Mickey's weekend with Isabella 
Over the weekend Mickey and I went to a sleepover party for my friend's 9th birthday. We were partying with some silly glasses and posing on the red carpet, it was so much fun.Then we played a lot of games,we played coke and Pepsi and we did karaoke and drew on the TV. Our favorite game was the treasure hunt because we  found another Mickey Mouse! Then we had a gigantic ice cream sundae! It was delicious.
Next Mickey, the girls and I went down stairs and played Just Dance 2015, our favorite song was "What Does The Fox Say" it was so funny! Later me and the girls watched  movies and ate popcorn Mickey and I loved it so so much. Finally Me and him fell asleep. Mickey had a great time at the sleepover!!
The next day Mickey met my brother and they became friends. My brother Luca was playing with Mickey.  I was so sad to have to give Mickey back.
But Mickey and I had a great time over the weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!