Sunday, January 4, 2015

Mickey & Paul's winter break


Over the winter break I had a great time with Mickey.  Mickey and I had so much time together because of the long break.   Mickey had fun helping me open presents on Christmas and seeing what I got. He especially liked the roller blades from my Grandma and Grandpa.


After Christmas we went skiing at Hunter Mountain in New York State.  We got to stay in HoJo’s/ Howard Johnsons.  There we got to go to the pool.  Mickey stayed in the room with my mom and my brother, James while we went swimming.

On New Years Eve we had tons of friends and family come over to have fun and watch the ball drop at midnight.  Mickey got to stay up late with Sam and I and we took tons of selfies at midnight.

On our last day together we got to go see “Into the Woods” in the Dine-In theater.
Mickey and I are sad that its time to go back to school on Monday.  But we are looking forward to multiplication in school when we come back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!