Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sofia’s weekend with Mickey


     This weekend Mickey, my family, and I went to Vermont. We were driving up to Vermont and we stopped in a city called Saugerties for dinner in a restaurant called the Red Onion it was very good. When we finally got to Vermont it was time for Mickey and my family to go to bed.

     The next morning Mickey and I got up very early to get ready to go skiing. When Mickey and my family got to the mountain it was time to ski. My dad took the skis off the ski rack. Mickey and I put our skis on quickly because we were so eager to ski. My mom said Mickey and I needed to put on our lift ticket first. The first run Mickey and I went on was called Rollercoaster it was just a warm up run for the weekend and we went flying down very fast. Mickey and my favorite run of that day was called Overbrook. Mickey and I skied it with a bunch of our friends it was really fun. That night our legs were very tired so we went in the hot tub but Mickey thought it was to hot so he sat inside the house. Then Mickey and I went to bed.

     It was Sunday and the last day of skiing Mickey and I did Discovery as a warm up for that day. My dad and my brother wanted to go to the top of the mountain. Mickey and I agreed to go to the top of the mountain. When we got to the top we did Long John. Mickey and I thought that it as very fun. Mickey and my favorite run of that day was South Pole it was a little bit steep and icy but fun to do. It was time for lunch Mickey and I both had chicken fingers they were delicious. Mickey, my brother, my mom, and I were done skiing after lunch so we went inside to have hot chocolate. It was the best. It was time to drive back to Westfield it was very fun to ski with Mickey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!