Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mickey's Weekend with the Zwally Family....again!



               The Zwallys were so happy to have Mickey back! On Friday, Mickey and I went to my swim practice at the YMCA.  Mickey met my friends, Kathryn and Ella. He actually had already met Kathryn when Ryan was in Mr. Pask's class! Mickey said that he wanted to join the team, but he doesn't want to get wet.



                    Mickey was happy to see his old friend, Dylan, my brother again. Dylan was happy to see Mickey, too! Mickey thought Dylan looked much older.  They had fun talking about when Dylan was in Mr. Pask's class in third grade.




                      On Saturday, Mickey and I went to the Miracles for Myeloma Run that Mrs. Pask started 3 years ago. Guess who I saw? Mr. Pask and Mrs. Pask, his mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was my preschool teacher!  Mickey had never gone to the run before. When the race started, Mickey was in his bag on my dad's back for the whole run. I was exhausted, but Mickey not so much.




           On Sunday, Mickey and I went to my soccer game. Mickey cheered me on and I made 2 goals!
I really loved that Mickey was there.
            Next, we went to my brother, Dylan's, soccer game with my dad, my mom and Jack. We played on the playground. It was a ton of fun. Mickey had the best time ever because he played with my friends and played a lot of games.





 
                 On Monday morning, before he left, Mickey had some coffee with Minnie. He used a Mickey Mouse cup.  Mickey had a great time at the Zwally home. He never wanted to leave. I will miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!