Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mickey's Jedi Training with Master Jedi ilan

Friday Mickey comes home -

                          After work my Master Jedi Dad came home and met Padawan Mickey. After making fun of him being a Yankee fan he took us all to Halloween City to buy Halloween Costumes.  As a first step, we got Mickey a blue lightsaber.  We then went to our favorite dinner place, La Casa pizzeria.  There we train in the art of eating delicious pizza.

Saturday -

                      I was with Master Mami, she gave us a ride to Toys R Us, there we did some more training in the art of buying lots and lots of cool toys.  We came home a creepy Master Yoda. Padawan Mickey then help me watch some TV and slept in my bed for the night

Football Sunday -

                     Woke up early to get ready for Westfield vs Cranford football game.  Left Mickey home so that i can play in my game.  After the game, continued to train Padawan Mickey tobecome a Jedi, Using the lightsaber, using the force and eating lots of Dominoes cheesy bread.  I wish i had him longer, but he has become a Jedi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!