Monday, October 26, 2015

Mickey Messi scores another goooal!!!




Saturday morning-  Yippee!  Mickey Messi and I are at the Franklin pumpkin fair and we have 20 tickets to play games and make a craft.   My favorite game at the fair is the cookie walk.  The cookies are delicious. At the craft station we decorate a coffin.  We won at mummy ring toss and got four tickets.  When we're done we turn in our tickets for a key chain, ninja, and sticky pumpkin.  On the way out we see our friends, Michael and Chloe, and Michael shared a piece of his cookie.  Yummy!

Saturday afternoon-  We are at soccer practice and we see our friends, Eshaan and Garrett.  The trainer has us practice scissor and stop and drag drills.  We also play banana cannon where you kick the ball at other kids and try to hit them.  Mickey Messi loves soccer and can't wait for tomorrow's big game.

Sunday-  My team is playing against Union.  Eshaan is taking a corner kick and the ball comes to me, I shoot ...GOOOAL!  It was a tie game and the final score was 4-4.  Union's coach gave us candy for playing a good game.  Mickey Messi and I love soccer.  After dinner, we watch The Red Bulls beat Chicago Fire and take 1st place in the MLS.  I had a great time with Mickey Messi.  P.S. Check out Mickey's soccer jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!