Monday, November 23, 2015

Mickey's Weekend with Nick

Mickey came home from school with me on Friday.  He came to my friend Dylan's house for a play date.  We jumped on his trampoline and had a snack.  The play date was not too long because I had a 5:10 basketball game.

Mickey came to my basketball game.  I am on Georgetown and so is Toby.  Mickey watched the game with my mom and brothers.  We also ate popcorn and had hot pretzels.  We lost the game 10-15 but I made a few baskets and so did Toby.

On Saturday Mickey came to my flag football game.  It was our last game of the season.  We are on the Jets.  I made a touchdown and had two interceptions.  Since it was our last game we had cupcakes after the game.

On Sunday Mickey watched football with me.  We watched the Jets vs. Texans and we were happy that the Texans won because I do not like the Jets at all (except for my flag football team the Jets)!  We also watched the Cardinals vs. Bengals game.

I think Mickey's favorite sport is football, in my opinion.

Nick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!