Sunday, November 1, 2015

Friday afternoon, Oct. 30:  Yay! I got Mickey today!
I went home with Mickey in the car. I showed Mickey my house and then went to my room. I set him on my bed. 
I got ready to go to gymnastics. Mickey came with me. We took a picture in front of the sign where I go to gymnastics. We entered Sunburst. My mom was carrying him and explained the Mickey thing to Mr. Francisco. After that I took Mickey on the beam and bars and it was very funny.


Saturday afternoon, Oct. 31
It was Halloween, the greatest day of the year.  The greatest part about it was that I had Mickey. I had gymnastics again and then after gymnastics we went to Lauren's house to trick or treat with her and my sister Becca. We also brought Mickey. Becca was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood, Lauren was dressed as a bunny and Mickey was dressed as a hula dancer. I was dressed as a Pink Punk skeleton. 
We did a lot of trick or treating but after that we went to Lauren's house and I counted my candy.
I had 183 pieces of candy! 
After I finished counting my candy, we went on Lauren's trampoline and we played dodgeball.  We went back inside and went to Catherine's party. I mostly played Knock Out and I won 3 rounds.We went home and I went to sleep.



Sunday, Nov.1
 Today I had to get up early for Hebrew School but Micky didn't because he's not Jewish and he slept late. So after he got his deep sleep we watched some TV. I ate lunch and watched more TV. Then I started my blog and wrote all this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!