Sunday, November 29, 2015

Mickey's Weekend At Lauren's House

On Wednesday after school I was so excited to have Mickey Mouse for the weekend! Mickey and I hopped in the car and I told my mom all about it. When we got home we had some lunch and went on my trampoline. I have to say that Mickey is a pretty good jumper! Mickey and I headed inside and then we had dinner and it was yummy! After dinner I went upstairs with Mickey, and I showed Mickey his bed. He was so surprised to see that he had his own bed! He didn't want to sleep alone so I put many of my stuffed animals on his bed.

 It was Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. Sadly, Mickey got left behind because my Aunt Pamm and Uncle Ronnie have 2 husky dogs named Avalanche and Mocha.  The rules say that you can't bring  Mickey near any animals because of allergies. I decided that I should leave Mickey on the kitchen counter next to the TV near his favorite cat stuffed animal. He thought it was nice and relaxing and he enjoyed playing with his toy cat.

On Saturday, we decorated our house for Christmas and Mickey got to meet our Elf On The Shelf named Angelo. Mickey helped out by laying Angelo's clothes out on the table. Later in the day, my dad and I went out to get cookie mix from the store so we could make yummy cookies. Mickey helped out by reading the directions for the cookie mix. We spent a great day all together and enjoyed some cookies.

It was a sunny Sunday morning when Mickey and I rushed downstairs to search for Angelo. Angelo was on the mantle, Mickey was so surprised to see where Angelo was. After we found Angelo we ate warm croissants that were fresh from the oven. We headed upstairs to get dressed and then headed back downstairs to write Mickey's blog. Overall, I think Mickey had a great time with all of his stuffed animals, and my family.

Sincerely,
Lauren and Mickey =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!