Sunday, January 10, 2016

Mickey Visits Gavin LaConti

First, me and Mickey played basketball then, we built lego spaceships. Then we played NBA 2k 16 and he helped me. After that we watched a movie together  it was so much fun we also played mini hocky. Me and mickey had so much fun.

Me, mickey and my friends had nurf  gun fights. It was a blast. But mickey did not shoot. Me and mickey won, we crushed them. Me and mickey had a great day.   



Then, I dressed mickey up. It was so funny, we also made  him a house.  And I gave him a little bed we made one for his dog.  It is like he lives with us it is so much fun. It's great having mickey, he is the coolest. I will never forget these days with Mickey.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!