Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mickey's visit with Liam during the Blizzard of 2016!


I was excited to bring Mickey home on Friday, January 22, 2016.  I was happy that I was going to have him home with me for the whole weekend.  When I got home from school I took Mickey out of the bag and showed him around my house and in my room. Friday night we watched the news together and heard that there was going to be a big snowstorm.  It wasn't snowing when we went to sleep that night.

The next morning when we woke up we looked outside and saw a ton of snow, the blizzard came overnight. It was snowing all day.  I went outside for a few hours with my friends and built an igloo.  When the igloo was finished I brought Mickey outside to show him.  I brought him inside the igloo and was careful that he didn't get wet.  I think he thought it was cold because he is used to living in Florida at Disney World where it is warm.

After we were done playing outside, I took Mickey in the house to warm up. He watched me drink hot chocolate and eat cookies.  Soon after I went sledding at the golf course with my brother and my friends. I left Mickey home because I didn't want him to get wet.  When I got home Mickey and I watched a movie, while I was watching the movie I was snacking and my tooth fell out!  I am not sure if Mickey has teeth?! After the movie the phone rang.  We got a call that school was cancelled!
I was so happy that I jumped up and down.  I get an extra day with Mickey!

Liam Kiely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!