Sunday, January 22, 2017

Best Weekend Ever!

    Mickey and I did so many things!  It was my brother, Jacob's birthday, and we went to New York City, had a sleepover at our house, hung at my basketball game and my ballet class!  We had such a blast!
    Heading to New York City was a great time.  We ate at Black Tap Burger.  Mickey got a regular burger with pickles and then ordered a cotton candy milkshake.  It was enormous!  It had all different colors on it and tasted like a pile of sugar!  I ordered a cookie milkshake that oozed chocolate and chips!
    Going to my basketball game was fun too.  Mickey learned how to dribble and make some great shots.  I scored the first basket of the game and we ended up tying with other team.  We were both ready for a nap after!
    Ballet was a lot of fun too.  Mickey even tried a new turn and told me he may take a ballet class!  Guess he liked it as much as me!
    The sleepover was a great time also.  My brother let us hang with his friends.  We played some video games, ball tag and watched a movie.
    The weekend was so much fun that it flew by us!  I will miss Mickey, but I think he had as much fun as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!