Monday, January 30, 2017

Mickey and Me!!

When I found out that Mickey was coming home with me for the weekend, I was very happy. On Friday night, we helped my mom put together a fireplace. Then we played with my fingerboards. Mickey did an awesome trick on the halfpipe. We had a lot of fun. We finally turned in for the night because I had a big game the next day. It was my first day back at basketball in over two weeks. 

On Saturday, Mickey came to my basketball game. He cheered me on the whole time. At first, I thought we were going to lose. The score was 11 to 1 at halftime. In the second half, our team scored a lot of points and came back to win the game. The final score was 18 to 15. I was so happy that we won and that Mickey was there to watch. I think he was a good luck charm!

On Sunday, we just took it easy. I was tired from my game the day before. We played some more with my fingerboards and Mickey helped me add on rails to my fingerboard skate park. My Grandma came over and got to meet Mickey too. Mickey also watched a few television shows with me. I had a really good time this weekend with Mickey!

    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!