Monday, January 16, 2017

Mickey's unforgettable weekend with Kiyora

Mickey's adventure has just begun!
On Saturday, I woke up, brushed my teeth, dressed, and dashed down the stairs to meet Mickey.    "Good morning Mickey.'' I greeted Mickey. I didn't know if Mickey was excited, or not (because he was always smiling) but it felt like he was very excited.   When Mickey and I got down stairs, my little brother, Takato, was waiting for us. When I let Takato hold Mickey,  he was so grateful that he actually saw the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse star, Mickey. Mickey was hungry so I gave him some Breakfast. Then, he was sleepy so he took a nap.    "Good night Mickey!"
On Sunday, Mickey and I went to New York City to visit my Aunt. When we found a nice cafe,we let Mickey sit down and  had a light  Breakfast.    After Breakfast, we decided to go for a walk around Chelsea Market and buy some stuff. Mickey picked out a postcard of Ellis  Island and we thought it was truly perfect! When everyone was happy with what they got, we headed back to New Jersey with my Aunt, (Miyuki).
On Monday, I woke Mickey up at 7:00 in the morning. My Aunt, brother, Mickey and I were going on a Morning walk!  We walked passed Roosevelt, across from Franklin, and into the passage next to the Habitat Garden. When we got home, Mickey' s stomach grumbled.   "I'm hungry." he complained. So we had a late, farewell, Breakfast to remember this unforgettable weekend with Mickey.                                                                    
Mickey at the cafe in SOHO
Choosing a postcard in Chelsea Market 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!