Sunday, April 2, 2017

Weekend with Mickey

First, I brought him to a sleepover. It was at my friend Charlie's house. Also my friend Luke came to sleep over. When we got home we decided to watch some tv. We watched hockey. It was a Devils Islanders game. We went to Stop and Shop. Our dog Charlie liked Mickey too. Mickey and I did a little workout. He lifted weights and did some pull ups.


On Sunday Mickey and I got up at 6:45 and watched some tv. Mickey and I decided to play some lacrosse. We went to Target to get xbox games. We got Halo 5 and Destiny. 

2 hours later we went to the Rialto to see Boss Baby. It was really funny. Mickey enjoyed the movie  and popcorn.  That's the story of the best weekend ever!!


Charlie and Mickey

Loved working out

Mickey caught really well

Got my xbox games

Saw Boss Baby
Pull ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!