Friday, December 29, 2017

Jane's Christmas with Mickey

Mickey and I were the first downstairs to open my presents. He saw that I got lots of headbands and bracelets. After my family opened all our presents, we ate french toast and orange juice. Then Mickey met my dog Perry, but I made sure to hold him so that Perry couldn't eat him!  12/25/17


Then Mickey waited on the mantel for a few minutes while I was getting dressed to go to my Grammy's house and Grandma and Grandpa's house. He liked my dress. Mickey stayed home because I didn't want him to get lost in all the other presents I got. When I got home it was 11:00pm, so I had to get ready for bed.  12/25/17



Mickey and I played with all the headbands and bracelets I got. Mickey had scruncheys and braclets and headbands on. Then my sister wanted to do a stained glass butterfly thing, so Mickey and I helped her. 12/27/17





My cousin Julianne came over to watch us while my mom went to work. Mickey said hi Julianne and then we all watched a movie called "The Robinsons". Mickey sat on the radiator next to my sister, and Julianne and I sat on the couch. My brother was playing on the X-box. The movie was really good. It was funny and cool because the characters could time-travel. Mickey liked it too. 12/28/17
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!