Sunday, December 3, 2017

Mickey's weekend at Tara's house

Friday:
When Mickey came home he wanted a room so I got him some blankets for his bed and some paper to lay his things on. Then, I went around collecting and creating things to make him comfortable.
Later, my friend came over and Mickey played with us. 

Saturday: 
The first thing in the morning I had a basketball game and Mickey came along. While I was waiting for my turn to play I dribbled the ball in one hand and held Mickey in the other. Late that night we went to the new Indian restaurant in town and Mickey ate with us.

Sunday:
Today, Mickey started his day playing with my little sister, Mira. We did a lot of fun-filled activities all day. In the evening, we packed Mickey's bag and ate a snack. I ended my weekend with Mickey by reading him a bedtime story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!