Monday, December 11, 2017

Mickey's weekend with Donald



     My weekend with Mickey was great! Friday, Mickey came to see my basketball game. We lost, but that's okay because my whole team had fun. Then we came home and Mickey, mom, and I started to make our gingerbread house. It was really fun!





  Saturday we went to my brother Matt's basketball game at the Westfield High School. They crushed! I think Mickey is good luck. After the game, we finished our gingerbread house. Mickey even got to decorate and it looks so good.


     Sunday was the last day which was so sad. Mickey and I went to my other brother Pete's basketball game. Mickey met one of my best friends, Kieran. I really think Mickey liked the game. Later, we went bowling. I won the first game, but I had bumpers. The second game Mickey joined the fun and bowled, too. At the end of the weekend we decorated our Christmas tree. Mickey hung the first ornament. It was sad when Mickey had to leave, but we had a great time together!

                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!