Wednesday, March 7, 2018

                   Mickey's awesome weekend with Olivia!






     On Friday the power went out went we got home . So Mickey ,my friend Caroline,
and I played dress up and hair. After we looked up how to get the power back on but nothing would  come up because the power was out.For dinner we ordered Panera.
        



     On Saturday me and  mickey went to the mall.We went to Justice.Mickey helped me pick some of my clothes then we got on line the line was so long.Mickey and I were board but the line moved fast.Then Mickey watch my piano lesson.                                              



















On Sunday Mickey and I went to a Devils game.  Mickey and I got to hi five the players.


I caught a puck.  It was freezing! 


Mickey and I got to take a photo with the mascot the devil.







IF MICKEY COULD TALK HE WOULD HAVE A LOT TO SAY!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!