Monday, March 19, 2018

Cole's Weekend with Mickey

The weekend we had Mickey was a lot of fun. I'm so happy he got to meet a lot of my family and friends and do a lot of fun things with me.

On Friday, my friends came over and we had a lot of fun with Mickey. We had a 3 point contest, a dunk contest and we also just watched some March Madness. On Saturday, it was St. Patrick's Day. I also had my last basketball game of the season and Mickey was there to see me get my trophy.

 

 On Sunday morning I had a soccer game. It was a very exciting game and we tied 2-2. Conor Woods' mom brought donuts so we had some after the game and then we went home. Later on, we went to my grandma's house for my aunt's birthday. It was a busy weekend but we had a great time with Mickey.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!