Sunday, March 25, 2018

Alex's amazing weekend with Mickey

Friday:

Mickey at my Korean school
On Friday Mickey and I didn’t do much together but he came to my Korean class. When we arrived Mickey said it was really cold so he stayed in my bag. In my class I introduced him to my classmates, everyone really liked him. Since Mickey didn’t understand Korean he took a nap, but before he fell asleep I showed him how to write his name, “미키” in Korean. I woke Mickey up when class was over and gave him a doughnut to eat in the car. At home Mickey said that this was a great day but he was really tired so he slept on a bed of Styrofoam and fabric which I made.






Saturday:


Mickey and I had a blast today. We went to a pinball/arcade,
Dad's messy desk
my dad’s office and a Tesla supercharger.

Mickey won his first pinball

Mickey sitting inside a supercharger
At the arcade Mickey won a lot of pinball games but was really bad at video games. About an hour later we arrived at my dad’s office. We looked around a bit and left to eat and charge at a supercharger. When we arrived my dad charged his car and we ate nearby. After lunch Mickey and I went home and watched TV for a while until dinner. Then we went to sleep.













  
Sunday:

Mickey and I played my favorite video game and he watched me swim.
First I woke up and played my favorite video game with Mickey for a while until it was
lunch time. After lunch Mickey slept until 2:30. When he woke up I went swimming so
I could test my new breaststroke fins. Once we arrived I jumped in and swam for a
while but Mickey was afraid of water so he stayed on deck. When I was done I got
dried and went home. After that Mickey slept again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!