Friday, February 3, 2023

Ava's Weekend with Mickey

 When I got Mickey I was so excited. I couldn't wait to have an awesome weekend with him! I was looking forward to showing Mickey all around my house when he came home with me. It was my birthday this past weekend, it was perfect timing for me to be assigned to have Mickey. Mickey was in for an adventurous weekend with my family and I.





On Saturday morning Mickey and I had breakfast together. Mickey sat next to me at the table, we ate life cereal. Mickey did not want milk so he ate it dry. My friend Mickey and I got dressed and went to my brother Anderson's basketball game. We watched from the stands and cheered my brother on. After the game we began baking my birthday cake. The cake batter was strawberry confetti with vanilla icing once it was baked. Mickey and I put lots of sprinkles on the cake, they were rainbow colored. 

Mickey and I went to a family Christmas party at my cousin Kathleen's house. After the party Mickey and I opened my birthday presents. It was memorable having him at my 9th birthday party. I had so much fun this weekend with Mickey mouse.My family and I will remember our weekend with Mickey for a long long time. My family and I took many pictures to look back on to remember our awesome weekend with Mickey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!