Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Cara's Weekend with Mickey!

 My adventure with Mickey started on Saturday morning! After a morning of tennis, my dad, my brother Mason, Mickey and I went to Chipotle to eat a delicious lunch. I decided to leave Mickey in the car so that he didn’t get dirty. When I came back to the car, the poor mouse was freezing! Once I was back at my house, I warmed Mickey up with some leftover chips. Mickey loved the snack! A little while later, I went to Whole Foods with my mom and let Mickey ride in the front of the shopping cart. Mickey picked out a lot of goodies for us to try. Even though my mom and I don’t like fruit, he wanted strawberries so we bought them for him and my sister Addie. After that, me and Mickey went upstairs to relax and did racquet swings together. I pretended I was his coach. We felt tired quickly though, so we snuggled together and went to bed.  





On Sunday morning, Mickey was back at Centercourt Tennis Academy with me! I had a tennis lesson with Coach Cinto, but we didn’t think he would want to take a picture with Mickey Mouse since he is very serious, so I took one by myself with Mickey on the court. Mickey sat on the bench and kept saying, “Wow, wow, wow, Cara!” He was jealous he couldn’t play too, since we had practiced the night before. After all the excitement and great points, he was ready to get back in the car and take a nap. We drove home and listened to Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. I hope he wasn’t sad that we didn’t listen to Disney music.







We ended our amazing weekend together, by inviting my grandparents over for dinner. My mom made Greek food because we are going to Greece in the summer, but Mickey was disappointed that there weren’t any more chips from Chipotle. He was happy to meet my grandparents though and was very social. I think he had a good time with me and my family. It was fun introducing him to new sports, great stores, and delicious foods. Gosh, the weekend sure was swell!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!