Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Brennan's Weekend with Mickey

 This was a great weekend with Mickey! We started our weekend with a relaxing night in.  We had pizza and watched a few episodes of Naruto.  It was an early night because Saturday was a big day .

Saturday morning Mickey and I were up early because I had a championship swim meet.  Mickey wasn’t happy about the early wake up. He just wanted to stay in bed and eat cheese. Eventually he woke up and we had a quick breakfast and zoomed out the door. Mickey said he wanted to swim too and stole my cap and goggles.  I told him I need them back and traded a piece of parmesan cheese for my stuff. After Mickey cheered me on at my meet we rushed off to Dave and Busters for my friends birthday.  It was a little crowded there so to be safe, Mickey spent most of the afternoon in the car while I played.


The next day, we woke up very excited to go to my friends house to watch the super bowl. We had a long wait for it to start so we played Taco vs. Burrito with my brother Liam.  Liam was happy to have Mickey visit this weekend because he never got to have him when he had Mr. Pask in 3rd grade.  Finally, it was time to go to our Super bowl party and Mickey was ready to root for the Eagles. He was also happy to visit his old friend Izzy from last year. 

I had a great weekend with Mickey! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!